204 CMR 2.00:
REGULATIONS OF THE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
(1) The use of any advertising matter of an improper or objectionable
nature is prohibited. The use of recipe books or pamphlets for mixed
drinks, which contain obscene or suggestive toasts or other offensive
matter, is prohibited.
(2) No license shall use, or permit to be used, any advertising matter
which is false or untrue in any particular. Any advertising matter which
directly, or by ambiguity or omission tends to deceive or to create
a misleading impression shall be deemed to be false or untrue.
(3) No signs or other printed matter advertising any brand or kind
of alcoholic beverages shall be displayed on the exterior or interior
of any licensed premises wherein such beverages are not regularly and
usually kept for sale.
(4) No licensee shall make or permit to be made by his agent or employee,
any false or misleading statement concerning other licensee, his products,
or the conduct of his business.
(5) The use of vehicles equipped with either radio or loud speakers
for the advertising of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. The use of
radio or loud speaker equipment in any licensed premises for the purpose
of attracting attention to the sale of alcoholic beverages therein is
204 CMR 2.00