The Attorney General's Office utilizes a grant management software system which allows for organizations to submit their grant application online.
The system requires an account to be created. This single account can be used for multiple grant applications. There is no need to create additional accounts for each grant application.
Questions regarding grants can be directed to the Attorney General's Office: AGOgrants@state.ma.us
Recently Awarded Grant Programs
- Youth Opioid Prevention Grant
- Legal Assistance for Our Veterans Grant
- Innovating to Improve Access and Opportunity for Individuals with Disabilities
- Game Change Phase 2 Application
- Game Change: Patriots Anti-Violence Partnership RFP
- Local Consumer Aid Fund Programs: Local Consumer Program FY17
- Local Consumer Aid Fund Programs: Face-to-Face Mediation Programs
- Healthy Summer Youth Jobs Grant Program Summer 2016
- Increasing Access to and Measuring the Benefits of Providing Behavioral Health Services in Massachusetts
- Distressed Properties Identification and Revitalization Grant
- See All Recently Awarded Grant Programs