The Attorney General's Office utilizes a grant management software system which allows for organizations to submit their grant application online.
The system requires an account to be created. This single account can be used for multiple grant applications. There is no need to create additional accounts for each grant application.
Questions regarding grants can be directed to the Attorney General's Office: AGOgrants@state.ma.us
Open Requests for Proposals/Grants
- There are no requests for proposals at this time. Please check back or subscribe to the RSS feed below.
Recently Awarded Grant Programs
- Local Consumer Aid Fund FY16
- Summer Youth Jobs Grant Program
- Increasing Access to and Measuring the Benefits of Providing Behavioral Health Services in Massachusetts
- Distressed Properties Identification and Revitalization Grant
- Abandoned Housing Initiative Receivership Fund
- Access to Mental Health Services Grant Program
- Attorney General’s HomeCorps: Borrower Recovery Initiative
- Attorney General’s HomeCorps: Borrower Representation Initiative
- Abandoned Property Rehabilitation Grant Program