Originally posted November 14, 2012 10:15 am
Date: Monday, November 19th
Time: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Location: Division of Professional Licensure, 1000 Washington Street, Suite 710, Boston, Massachusetts 02118-6100
- Approval of minutes from October 2012 meeting
- Review of draft protocol outline for minors
- Appropriate for minor trafficking screening?
- What would need to change for adult trafficking screening?
- Finalizing recommendation to AG’s office on minor and adult screening instruments and protocol
- Information sharing process
- Discussion of how structure developed in protocol begins to shape information sharing
- Identify who else needs to be at December meeting where we begin to outline proposed data collection and information sharing process
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the co-chairs 48 hours in advance of the meeting