Originally posted October 17, 2012 3:30 p.m.
Date: October 24th
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: One Ashburton Place, Boston MA 02108, Executive Office Of Public Safety and Security Room 2133
- Review Agenda: any additional Items unforeseen by co-chairs at time of posting
- Sub-committee Membership
- Review “Demand” provisions in the legislation: see law excerpted below, highlighted Section 31(b)(v)
- Discussion: purpose of the subcommittee and how it relates to other subcommittees and the larger taskforce
- Quick Overview: Where is Massachusetts on addressing demand?
- Objectives: What do we want to accomplish in the next 6 months?
- Planning January Presentation to Task Force: sketching out what this could look like, assigning roles, and determining any additional meetings – with the subcommittee or with other key players – we should have leading up to the presentation
- Structure of presentation
- Determine presenters
- Timeline for preparation/additional meetings?
- Next Sub-committee meeting(s) Ideas:
- Worcester John School informational meeting
- Other key players in MA and/or experts from around the US