Originally posted May 2, 2012 1:00 p.m.
Date: Monday, May 7th
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Suffolk Family Justice Center
- Overview of the Training Landscape
- What HT training on is currently being conducted in MA and who is doing it
- How to leverage those existing resources
- Setting Priorities
- Where do we start
- Identifying priorities and targeting training gaps within schools/law enforcement/HHS
- Types of Information
- Identifying the types of information necessary for audiences across the schools/law enforcement/HHS spectrum
- Identifying specialized information for targeted audiences
- Grant Funding
- Is there grant money (federal or foundation) to set up and implement trainings? Is that beyond the scope of this committee’s work?
- Summary of TTD
- What must be done by next meeting and who will do it
- New Agenda Items
- Items not reasonably anticipated within 48 hours of meeting
- May 22, 2012, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. BPD
- June 12, 2012, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. BPD