Originally posted May 17, 2012 4:30 p.m.
- Introductions and Call to Order
- Training in Schools - core committee process:
- Who needs to be trained?
- What do they need to know? (the standards or best practices issue)
- What is the best format and curriculum for reaching that particular audience?
- How to work within the organization (e.g., schools) to get the curriculum delivered?
- Is anyone/any entity already providing training to this audience? If so, does it meet core standards? Can it be supplemented/retooled to meet this need? Are there training gaps?
- What does research tell us about each of the above?
- Working within the schools:
- Reports on reach-outs to DOE, school nurses and guidance counselors/resource officers
- Proposed Framework to meet Committee’s objectives
- Including identification of target personnel and Basic and Advanced Curricula
- New Agenda Items
- Items not reasonably anticipated within 48 hours of meeting
- June 12, 2012 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.