Letter to U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs and U.S. House Committee on Financial Services
December 06, 2011
October 12, 2011: Remarks of Attorney General Martha Coakley Before Joint Committee on the Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture Hearing of the Subcommittee on Catch Share and Fisheries Management
- August 17, 2011, AG Coakley's Letter to the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Technology on S. 1304, the Fisheries Fee Fairness Act of 2011
- August 17, 2011, AG Coakley's letter to the U.S. House Committee on Natural Resources in support of H.R. 2610, the Asset Forfeiture Fund Reform and Distribution Act of 2011
- April 06, 2011
- March 21, 2011
AG Coakley Submits States' Comments in Response to the EPA's Endangerment Determination on Greenhouse GasesJune 23, 2009
- May 6, 2009: Press release includes full text of AG Coakley's testimony.
- September 17, 2008: Lenders and Servicers' Promises of Loan Modifications in Massachusetts are Not Matched by Meaningful Actions That Promote Sustainable Loans.
- WASHINGTON, D.C. – On Thursday, September 18, 2008, Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley will testify before the U.S. House Financial Services Committee regarding her Office’s role in investigating the practices of brokers selling auction rate securities to municipalities and other state entities. Attorney General Coakley has been invited to testify before the committee by its chairman, Representative Barney Frank from the Massachusetts 4th District.