If you think you have been discriminated against or your rights may have been violated on the basis of your status as a veteran or military servicemember, you may also file a complaint with the Civil Rights Division of the Office of the Attorney General. For more information, visit: www.mass.gov/ago/civilrightscomplaint.

You can also file a complaint with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD). For more information and instructions on filing a complaint, visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of the MCAD website at: http://www.mass.gov/mcad/faq-mcad-gen.html#brief2.

Veterans who believe they were discriminated on the basis of their status as veterans can also report any complaints to the Secretary of the Department of Veterans’ Services for investigation.

Department of Veterans’ Services
600 Washington Street, Suite 1100
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 210-5480

Email: mdvs@vet.state.ma.us
Website: www.mass.gov/veterans.