Below is a list of initiative petitions filed with the Attorney General's Office and the Attorney General's certification decisions.
To view a particular petition, including more information on how to contact its sponsors, and to view summaries of certified petitions and explanatory letters responding to legal issues raised by members of the public regarding some petitions, click on the Petition Number links below.
All links found within this table under the Petition Number and Attorney General's Decision link to PDF documents. Under the Current Status column, the following codes are used (petitions with codes beginning with "N" are no longer viable):
- NC - Not Certified by Attorney General
- NCSD - Not Circulated for Signatures by December 2013
- NESD - Not Enough Signatures filed by the December 2013 deadline
- ESD - Enough Signatures filed by the December 2013 deadline
- NESJ - Not Enough Signatures filed by the July 2014 deadline
- OB - On Ballot for November 2014, with Ballot Question Number Noted
The table below will be updated as information is received. No petitions have been filed yet for the 2013-2014 cycle. An asterisk (*) next to an item indicates the electronic version is not yet available.