Originally posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 at 3:40 P.M.
Updated on Monday, April 6, 2015 at 11:00 A.M.
Open Meeting Law Advisory Commission
Notice of Meeting
Meeting Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Location: 100 Cambridge Street, Room C, Boston, MA
Listing of Topics
1. Introduction of new members and election of new chair
2. Review and approval of draft minutes from June 12, 2014
3. Annual report from the Attorney General’s Division of Open Government, regarding the Open Meeting Law and the activities of the Division of Open Government
4. Status of bills pertaining to the Open Meeting Law filed in the Legislature
- H.2774: An Act to exempt the deliberation of public bodies at town meeting from the Open Meeting Law
- H.2775: An Act updating the Open Meeting Law
- H.2816: An Act to permit enhanced public access to deliberations of public bodies and to permit improved efficiency of public bodies
5. Correspondence received - David Rosenberg e-mail dated Friday, April 3, 2015
6. Public comment
7. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
8. Schedule next meeting
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, please contact Mallory Morales at 617-963-2090, or at Mallory.Morales@state.ma.us.