Originally Posted: Monday, November 22, 2011 at 3:00 P.M.
Updated: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:30 A.M.
Open Meeting Law Advisory Commission
Notice of Meeting
Meeting Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011
Time: 3:00 P.M.
Location: 100 Cambridge Street, 2nd Floor, Conference Room B, Boston, MA
Listing of Topics
- Open meeting (Chair)
- Review and approval of draft minutes from September 8, 2011
- Report from the Attorney General's Division of Open Government, regarding the Open Meeting Law and activities of the Division of Open Government
- Status of bills pertaining to the Open Meeting Law currently pending in the Legislature
- H. 1734: An Act Relative to the Open Meeting Law
- H. 830: An Act Amending the Open Meeting Law
- H. 848: An Act to Include the Legislature in the Open Meeting Law
- H. 2594: An Act Relative to Open Meetings
- S. 1627: An Act Relative to the Accountability of the Governor's Council
- H. 3037: An Act Relative to the Open Meeting Law
- S. 14: An Act Relative to the Reform of the Executive Council
- S. 569: An Act Relative to the Rights of Faculty Members at the University of Massachusetts
- S. 1625: An Act Relative to Open Meetings
- House Docket 04135: An Act to Enhance Technology in Civic Engagement
- Discussion on an advisory opinion or other regulation on what kind of detail needs to be included in a meeting notice (Freetown Soil Conservation Board, OML 2011-11, case follow-up)
- Discussion on Internet deliberations
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Election of new Chair for 2012
- Scheduling next meeting
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Philip Mantyla at 617-963-2055, or at Philip.Mantyla@state.ma.us.