Open Meeting Law Advisory Commission
Notice of Meeting
Meeting Date: Monday, October 25, 2010
Location: One Ashburton Place, 21st Floor, Conference Room 1
Listing of Topics
- Chair opens meeting
- Approval of minutes from September 10, 2010 meeting
- Report from Britte McBride, Director of Division of Open Government, Office of the Attorney General, regarding the Open Meeting Law and activities of the Division of Open Government
- Discussion of final regulations, 940 CMR 29.00-29.09
- Summary of comments received on remote participation and discussion
- Discussion of definition of "public body"
- Discussion of potential legislative amendments to the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-25
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Chair adjourn meeting
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, please contact Jonathan Sclarsic at 617-963-2045, or at email@example.com.