Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 3:45 P.M.
Open Meeting Law Advisory Commission
Notice of Meeting
Meeting Date: Monday, November 29, 2010
Location: One Ashburton Place, 21st Floor, Conference Room 2
Listing of Topics
- Open Meeting (Chair)
- Approval of minutes from October 25, 2010 meeting
- Report from Britte McBride, Director of Division of Open Government, Office of the Attorney General, regarding the Open Meeting Law and activities of the Division of Open Government
- Discussion by OMLAC members regarding remote participation following a review of a summary of the public comments submitted to the Attorney General
- Discussion by OMLAC members regarding potential legislative amendments to G.L. c. 30A §§ 18-25, including fixes proposed by the Massachusetts Newspapers Publishers Association
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Scheduling next meeting
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, please contact Jonathan Sclarsic at 617-963-2045, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.