Originally posted February 22, 2013 4:30 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes from January 24, 2013 meeting
- Administrative Issues
- New Member
- Foreclosure Process Overview – Stephanie Kahn, Chief, and Justin Lowe, Assistant Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division
- Post-Foreclosure Tenancy Overview – Max Weinstein, Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School
- Future Meetings
- April 11: Reducing Post-Foreclosure Vacancies
- Next Steps
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Benjamin Meshoulam at (617)963-2601 or Benjamin.Meshoulam@state.ma.us.