On October 17, 2016, Administration and Finance Secretary Kristen Lepore launched the Voluntary Separation Incentive Program to reduce state spending in the Executive Branch. To participate in this program, eligible employees must submit a completed VSIP application to their agency Human Resources Office by Monday, November 14, 2016.
- Resources related to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' annual budget including current and archived budget documents, revenue projections and other related materials.
- Information about the Commonwealth's capital budget, future planning, bond bills and debt management.
- Policies, procedures and guidance for state agencies to clarify state or federal legislation that may apply to them.
- Information for individuals, families, businesses and tax professionals regarding the tax, child support, municipal finance and health insurance laws of the Commonwealth.
- These state agencies oversee the state budget, taxes, child support, capital finance, debt planning, purchasing opportunities and contracts for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.