Members (in alphabetical order):
1. David Cutler
2. Wendy Everett
3. Paul Hattis
4. Rick Lord
5. Secretary Lepore, Administration and Finance
This committee will provide oversight and direction to the Executive Director and staff of the Health Policy Commission for the following responsibilities:
- Establish the annual health care cost growth benchmark for total health care expenditures in the Commonwealth.
- Conduct annual cost trends hearings, in conjunction with the Center for Health Information and Analysis and the Attorney General, and issue a final report on health care trends.
- Conduct cost and market impact reviews of providers and plans proposing significant market changes to the health care industry, considering the impact of these changes on cost, access, quality, and market competitiveness.
- Oversee the development and implementation of performance improvement plans for certain health providers and health plans.
February 25, 2015
50 Milk Street, 8th Floor