Members (in alphabetical order):
1. David Cutler
2. Wendy Everett
3. Paul Hattis
4. Rick Lord
5. Secretary of Administration and Finance, Kristen Lepore
This committee will provide oversight and direction to the Executive Director and staff of the Health Policy Commission for the following responsibilities:
- Establish the annual health care cost growth benchmark for total health care expenditures in the Commonwealth.
- Conduct annual cost trends hearings, in conjunction with the Center for Health Information and Analysis and the Attorney General, and issue a final report on health care trends.
- Conduct cost and market impact reviews of providers and plans proposing significant market changes to the health care industry, considering the impact of these changes on cost, access, quality, and market competitiveness.
- Oversee the development and implementation of performance improvement plans for certain health providers and health plans.
February 25, 2015
50 Milk Street, 8th Floor
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.