You are eligible to purchase off of Statewide Contracts if your organization's name appears on this list: Eligible Providers . This list serves as your documentation of eligibility when purchasing commodities and services from Statewide Contractors.
The Purchase of Service State Purchase Program was developed by the Massachusetts Operational Services Division to allow eligible non-profit human and social service contractors to use statewide contracts for commodities and services. This program has been widely praised for saving providers money.
Expand your marketing opportunities. Please click here for a convenient list (in excel format) of human and social service contractors who are eligible to buy commodities and services from your statewide contracts.
This list contains approximately 750 contact names, telephone numbers and email addresses for you to offer your commodities and services at the same prices enjoyed by Commonwealth departments.
This is a win-win situation for all:
- Non-profit human and social service contractors can purchase commodities and services directly from statewide contractors at the low price negotiated by the Commonwealth. This helps keep down the cost of operating the programs for consumers.
- Purchasers benefit by presenting an even broader base of potential customers to bidders when conducting its statewide procurements.
- Statewide contractors can market their goods and services to over 750 human and social service providers. Most statewide procurements automatically identify non-profit human and social services contractors as eligible users of the resulting contracts.
- Contractor Eligibility Criteria - Human and social services contractors must meet the following criteria to be designated as eligible to participate in the Massachusetts State Purchase Program:
- Certified non-profit status - 501(c)(3) status or equivalent.
- Currently providing human and social services under contract with one or more state departments.
- Contractor's annual audit (UFR) filing with OSD must be current and non-deficient.
In addition, statewide contractors may require a credit check and payment history to further qualify a non-profit contractor's usage of a particular contract. Eligible contractors MUST remit payments for commodities and services purchased from participating statewide contractors according to the terms of the contract in order to maintain eligibility.
Available Statewide Contracts - New statewide contracts are constantly being developed, so contractors should check Comm-PASS directly. Eligible non-profit contractors may also contact the statewide contractor directly to request product information, catalogs, pricing, purchase requirements or other contract specific terms (such as minimum order amounts).
Reference the Commonwealth statewide contract number to ensure that the state prices and terms are quoted. All purchase transactions occur directly between the eligible contractor and the statewide contractor. Purchases are free on board destination and free of freight/delivery charges, unless otherwise specified in the statewide contract.
For additional information about the Non-Profit Purchasing Program please contact OSD