- Buying through statewide contracts can offer significant benefits, including time savings, obtaining best value at competitive prices and establishment of long term relationships. The Operational Services Division (OSD) can help you get the most out of statewide contracts, determine if you are eligible to use them, and assist you in buying from minority and women-owned businesses as well as purchasing environmentally friendly products.
- OSD can help you do business with the Commonwealth by providing guidance on becoming a contractor; exploring opportunities for women or minority owned businesses and more!
- Commonwealth agencies or other public entities that conduct procurements need to learn the necessary regulations, policies, and procedures to ensure fairness in the bid process. Learn how OSD can help you find the information you need to get started.
COMMBUYS is the Commonwealth’s state-of-the-art electronic Market Center supporting online commerce between government purchasers and business.
- The Operational Services Division offers free training classes to both the buyer and vendor community in order to increase the knowledge base of those involved in the purchasing and procurement of goods and services, including COMMBUYS Market Center.
- Learn about the Supplier Diversity Program, Environmentally Preferable Products, Vehicle Management, Non-Profit Purchasing, and more.