- Buying through statewide contracts can offer significant benefits, including time savings, obtaining best value at competitive prices and establishment of long term relationships. The Operational Services Division (OSD) can help you get the most out of statewide contracts, determine if you are eligible to use them, and assist you in buying from minority and women-owned businesses as well as purchasing environmentally friendly products.
- OSD can help you do business with the Commonwealth by providing guidance on becoming a contractor; exploring opportunities for women or minority owned businesses and more!
- Commonwealth agencies or other public entities that are conducting procurements need to learn the necessary regulations, policies and procedures to ensure fairness in the bid process. Members of these agencies can also become a member of a Strategic Sourcing Services Team and participate in the planning process. Learn how OSD can help you find the information you need to get started.
- The Operational Services Division offers free training classes to both the buyer and seller community in order to increase the knowledge base of those involved in the purchasing and procurement of goods and services, including COMMBUYS Market Center.
- Learn about the Supplier Diversity Program, Environmentally Preferable Products, Vehicle Management, Non-Profit Purchasing, and more.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.