This course is recommended for staff with the responsibility for conducting procurements for goods and/or services not available on a Statewide Contract. The class will cover (solicitations) bids, the use of templates, managing attachments, online bid evaluation, contract award, and the posting of awarded contracts online in COMMBUYS. This is a full day class, 9am-4:30pm.
We are using Eventbrite for course registration. It is an easy-to-use on-line registration software that will facilitate the enrollment process. To register, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the link below to register for a class. Check with your COMMBUYS Liaison if you have questions.
- Once in Eventbrite, select a convenient day/time by choosing the “select a day to attend” dropdown arrow.
- Enter all requested information such as name, location, and email address.
- Submit your registration request.
- You will receive an email confirming your course enrollment. It’s that simple!
Important Note: as classes reach maximum enrollment, dates will become unavailable in Eventbrite.
Register by location/date:
View Training Room information on the Location Information page.