Compliance, Reporting and Auditing for Human and Social Services
The UFR eFile system allows human and social service contractors to file their annual financial statements via the Internet. It also provides these statements to the general public at no charge. Subscribers may access the financial information in a variety of additional ways for a nominal fee.
The links on this page go to resource materials associated with the filing of the UFR. Please note that certain documents, e.g., those containing signatures, must be scanned into a document imaging format prior to uploading them to this system.
As you upload UFR materials, please note the timeout period is 20 minutes if no activity has occurred. Therefore, we suggest you have all documents prepared and ready to upload prior to starting the submission.
Reminder: Please update your contact information via the "Edit Profile" link in the upper right hand corner of the webpage after you have signed in. OSD uses this information to contact you for UFR purposes and to inform you about your eligibility to buy off of Statewide Contracts.
Manuals and Regulations:
General Audit and Compliance Requirements Note: This high level summary provides a general overview of the audit requirements and policies (detailed in the manuals below). It is intended for departments, contractors and other interested parties.
- UFR Audit and Preparation Manual for 2014
- UFR Auditor's Compliance Supplements for 2014
- 808 CMR 1.00, Compliance, Reporting and Auditing for Human and Social Services
- 801 CMR 21.00, Procurement of Commodities and Services, Including Human and Social Services
- FY 2014 Excel UFR Template - Up to 40 Programs file size 3MB
- FY 2014 Excel UFR Template - Up to 120 Programs (more than 40 programs) file size 6MB Note: Please do not add worksheets to the template. Alterations will prevent submitting your filing to OSD.
- Supplier Diversity Program (SDP) Form for Purchase of Services (POS)
- Corrective Action Plan Template
- Contractor User Guide file size 3MB
- CPA User Guide file size 3MB
- Public User Guide file size 1MB
- UFR Material for Prior Years
- How to Request a Profile
- How to File a UFR
- How to Refile/Piecemeal a UFR
- Internal Revenue Service - For help with the Attorney General's PC Form/IRS 990
- Office for Management and Budget - For help with OMB Circular A-133
- Audit Services Checklist and Certification Form
- Board Acknowledgement Letter
- Certification Page from Health Care Finance and Policy Cost Report
- Written Request for Extension
- Written Request for MAB Approval
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.