Maribeth Ladd, Deputy Legal Counsel
Tom Hall, Legal Counsel
What does the OSD Legal Bureau do?
- Serves as the chief legal and policy advisor to the Assistant Secretary for Operational Services.
- Represents OSD in all legal matters.
- Provides legal support and advice to all OSD personnel, divisions and functions, including:
- Comm-PASS (Commonwealth's Procurement Access and Solicitation System)
- Purchase of Service:
- Supplier Diversity Program (SDP)
- Environmentally Preferable Products (EPP) Procurement Program
- Office of Vehicle Management (OVM )
- Surplus Property Program
- Commonwealth Print Services
- Quality Assurance, Outreach and Training
- Management Information Systems
- Assists other Commonwealth departments in procurement and other OSD matters, including assisting with questions regarding:
- Commonwealth procurement laws and regulations
- Commonwealth Terms and Conditions
- Commonwealth Standard Contract Form
- Procurement Information Center policies
- Other OSD policies and procedures
- Manages appeals of health and human service procurements
- Provides procurement and contract training for agency legal and procurement staff
- Manages the Vendor Debarment Process
If you have questions, you may contact OSD's Legal Bureau via email.