MASSbuys EXPO 2014
From all of us at the Operational Services Division (OSD), we want to thank our Sponsors, Exhibitors, Partners, Speakers and Attendees for making the 2014 MASSbuys EXPO a great success!
Exhibitors: If you wish to secure your booth and/or a better location for next year, complete the pre-registration form for 2015. Next year's event will be April 30, 2015. Priority will be given to all forms received by June 30, 2014, and then shall be processed according to the date received. MASSbuys EXPO 2015 Exhibitor Pre-Registration Form
Sponsorships: For even greater exposure and to secure a sponsor booth location, consider becoming a sponsor next year. 2015 Booth and Sponsor pricing will be ready towards the end of the year.
Attendees: If you attended a workshop, and would like a copy of that workshop's presentation, please send your request to OSD Training and indicate which presentation(s) you would like to receive.
The 2014 Workshops were:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – How does it Help and What are the Risks
- Construction Procurement Law
- Energy Efficiencies, Upgrading Outdoor Lighting to LED: A Once-in-a-Generation Transition
Environmentally Preferable Cars & Supplemental Funding Programs
- Ergonomics 101
- Harnessing the Power of Microsoft Office
- How to Measure Procurement Success
- Mental Massage: Strategies to Achieve Your Goals & Manage Stress
- Networking Do’s and Don’ts
- Procurement in COMMBUYS
- Purchasing from Contracts in COMMBUYS
- Statewide Contracts
- Statewide Contracts, Information Technology
- Strengthen Your Negotiation Position
- The Future of COMMBUYS
- You’re Leadership Effectiveness: What it takes to be great and what’s holding you back
- 30b Bidding Basics and Beyond