All statewide contracts are posted on the Commonwealth's central purchasing website, www.comm-PASS.com
. The Comm-PASS system provides expanded searching capabilities, making it easy to find the contract(s) you need in just a few simple steps.
To locate a specific contract using the contract number, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.Comm-PASS.com
- Select the "Contract" menu option (dark blue tab) at the top
- Select the "Search for a Contract" (third option down)
- On the "Search for a Contract" page:
- Do not enter a keyword, go to the second section (Search by Specific Criteria) and enter the contract number (no spaces) into the Document Number box and click on any Search button on the page
- Click on the blue link at the top that says "___ (1 or more) contracts are found to match the search"
- On the following page click on the "eye-glasses/view" icon on the right
- On the contract "Summary" page there are several light blue "tabs" (or headings) that represent segments of the contract; click on each tab to access specific information about the contract (also see next section on Comm-PASS "tabs").
- For problems or questions with the process, call our toll-free helpdesk at 888-627-8283.
- Click on the light blue "tabs" to obtain pricing and other contract information. The two key tabs include the "Forms and Terms" tab and the "Vendor" tab
- Forms and Terms tab - usually contains the original RFR with the specifications used to procure the product or service, the OSD Update which provides guidance on how to use the contract, sometimes a summary sheet of vendors and pricing (depending on the contract) and other useful forms and data.
- OSD Update - is found under the Forms and Terms tab and contains such information as the products or services offered on the contract, vendor names and contact info, which ones offer prompt pay discounts, guidance on how to access the pricing for each vendor and use the contract in general, names of procurement team members, and more.
- Vendor tab - contains all the contact information for each awarded vendor on the contract. Once on a vendor's page, scroll to the bottom of that page and there you should fine the price file and other documents related to the vendor.
- Do not use the "Back" button of your browser. Instead use the "breadcrumb" links that appear at the top of the screen just underneath the Comm-PASS header.
- Comm-PASS makes a distinction between solicitations and contracts.
- A solicitation is a Comm-PASS record associated with an RFR, RFP or other document posted for vendors to respond. A vendor can respond to a solicitation while it is open and cannot once it is closed.