- Volume 35 Summer 2010 - Governor Patrick Issues new Small Business Purchasing Policy, New: GreenSTAR Exposition 2011, LBE Awards Invitation, Price Cuts on FAC59 Renewal, New Arrivals: More EPPs on Statewide Contracts
- Volume 34 November/December 2009 - Governor Patrick Issues EPP Purchasing Policy, EPP Vendor Fair Highlights, New Contracts Ring in the New Year, Greening Your Holiday Shopping.
- Volume 32 January/February 2009 - Driving the Future of Massachusetts, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Plug-in Hybrids, New Funding Opportunities, and New Statewide Contracts.
- Volume 31 - December 2008 - Leading By Example Innovation Awards, Holiday Recycling Turns Trash into Treasures, EPP Vendor Fair and New Statewide Contracts
- Volume 30 August/September 2008 - 14 th Annual EPP Vendor Fair; Win a Product or Service Trial; Managing Fleets Efficiently; Retread Tires and Foodservice Supplies.
- Volume 29 July 2008 - Pests Under Control (IPM); Decking it Out with Plastic Lumber; What's Next for Statewide Contracts; Registration for the EPP Vendor Fair.
- Volume 28 December 2007 file size 12MB - EPP Event Hosts Three Countries; Environmental Innovation Awards at the State House; The Story of Stuff.