Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) now certifying Veteran-Owned Businesses (VBE) for inclusion in the Supplier Diversity Program (SDP), which will reduce certification wait time for veteran businesses. Use the following links to access the:
- State Certification Program, including the certification of Minority (MBE), Women (WBE), Portuguese (PBE) and Veteran (VBE) businesses.
- How to Apply for Expanded Certification Categories, including cross-certification of MBE, WBE, VBE and Service-Disabled Veteran (SDVOBE) businesses and certification of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBTBE) and Disability-Owned (DOBE) and SDVOBE businesses.
Notice to All SDO Certified Businesses and Public Awarding Authorities
Proposed M/WBE Certification Regulations
OSD is Issuing New and Improved Regulations for its Certification of Minority and Women Business Enterprises codified at 425 CMR 2.00. Use the following links to access the:
- Amended Notice of Proposed Amendment of Regulations, Public Hearing and Public Comment Period
- Draft Regulations: 425 CMR 2.00 (New Draft Regulations)
- Current Regulations: 425 CMR 2.00
This report describes the Supplier Diversity Office’s accomplishments in serving minority, women, disadvantaged, service-disabled veteran-owned, and small businesses in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.