The Supplier Diversity Program was established in September, 2010 via Executive Order 524 to promote equality in the state contracting market by ensuring full participation of minority and women owned business enterprises (M/WBEs) in all areas of state contracting including construction, design, goods and services.
New SDP Policy Effective October 1, 2013
The Operational Services Division (OSD) is pleased to announce changes to the Supplier Diversity Program (SDP) policy for goods and services procurements, which will become effective October 1, 2013. The goals of the changes are to:
- streamline the bidding process by requiring selection of a Certified Partner only by those bidders that are awarded contracts,
- simplify the evaluation processes by only requiring bidders to submit and procurement teams to evaluate a percentage of sales commitment,
- expand eligible vendors in the Supplier Diversity Program Plan to include Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprises,
- eliminate the requirement for vendors to select a specific category in which SDP spend will occur, and to
- require submission of the SDP Plan Form identifying Certified Partner(s) after contract award.
For any questions on the Commonwealth's Supplier Diversity Program please contact our office.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Operational Services Division
Supplier Diversity Program
1 Ashburton Place Room 1313
Boston, MA 02108
Help Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Fitzpatrick Tel: 617-502-8851 email@example.com