- SDO requires that all out of state businesses obtain certification in their home state prior to seeking certification in Massachusetts.
- Must view the online webcast before submitting an application
- All out of state businesses must also provide SDO with a home state certification letter in order to obtain certification.
- An out of state business other than sole proprietorships are required to register with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts prior to becoming certified. For more information on the registration process, please contact the Massachusetts Secretary of State's Office at: Secretary of the Commonwealth, Corporations Division
- All required professional Massachusetts licenses (if applicable) must be supplied at the time of initial application. For more information on required licenses, please visit www.state.ma.us.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.