- A-1 - New or unused property in excellent condition. Ready for use and identical or interchangeable with new items delivered by a manufacturer or normal source of supply.
- A-2 -New or unused property in good condition. Does not quite qualify for A-1 (because slightly shopworn, soiled, or similar), but condition does not impair utility.
- A-3 - New or unused property in fair condition. Soiled, shopworn, rusted, deteriorated, or damaged to the extent that utility is slightly impaired.
- E-1 - Used property, but repaired or renovated and in excellent condition.
- E-2 - Used property which has been repaired or renovated and while still in good condition, it has become worn form further use and cannot quality for excellent condition.
- E-3 - Used property which has been repaired or renovated, but has deteriorated reconditioning and is only in fair condition. Further repairs or renovation required or expected to be needed in near future.
- O-1 - Property which has been slightly or moderately used, no repairs required and still in excellent condition.
- O-2 - Used property more worn than O-1, but still in good condition with considerable use left before any important repairs would be required.
- O-3 - Used property which is still in fair condition and usable without repairs; however, somewhat deteriorated, with some parts (or portions) worn and which should be replaced.
- R-1 - Used property still in excellent condition, but minor repairs required. Estimated cost of repairs would cost no more than 10% of the acquisition cost.
- R-2 - Used property in good condition, but considerable repairs required. Estimated cost of repairs would be from 11% to 25% of acquisition cost.
- S* - Salvage Personal property that has some value in its basic material content, but which is in such condition that it has no reasonable prospect for use for any purpose as a unit and its repair or rehabilitation for use as a unit is clearly impractical.
- W* - Worthless Property that has no value at all.
* List Salvage or Worthless property on separate OSD 25 forms.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.