- Comm-PASS provides free, around-the-clock access to all bid documents valued over $5,000 issued by executive departments and the subsequent contract records, if any.
- During the course of a contract there may be circumstances that require updated forms and/or online information. This web page provides information on the forms that are required when information changes.
Beginning January, 2013 contractors must make secure payments and submit reports electronically. When making secure electronic payments along with administration fee reports use Secure Payment Center. When payments are being deferred or no payments are due statewide contractors must complete the Administration Fee Reporting form and email it to the Administration Fee Auditor email@example.com
- The Commonwealth has opportunities for statewide contractors to provide additional discounts on goods and services with Prompt Payment Discounts and the $ave$mart Program.
- Each Statewide Contract has detailed reporting and compliance requirements specific to that contract. As a statewide contractor, you will generally be required to provide information on the Supplier Diversity Program (SDP) spending, sales reports of business conducted under the Statewide Contract, and, if applicable, the $ave$mart program. Each Statewide Contract also includes other contract requirements and/or limitations in the contract specifications as well as marketing requirements.
- The award of a Statewide Contract provides you with the opportunity to sell to hundreds of eligible entities; however, it does not guarantee that you will receive business. It is your responsibility to promote and market yourself as a statewide contractor to eligible public purchasers and we are providing you with lists and tips to assist you.