This page will help you determine whether or not your company currently holds a Statewide Contract.
Start by going to www.comm-pass.com. Then:
- Search the Comm-PASS Business Directory to locate your business information (no login is needed):
- Select “Business Directory” from the row of buttons near the top of the page (white letters on blue buttons). The “Business Directory is a "yellow-pages" style directory of all Statewide contractors and other companies that have chosen to be listed on Comm-PASS.
- Choose the “Advanced Directory Search” option to search by your company’s name.
- If you do locate your company’s name look for the following in the “Vendor Participation” section at “Statewide Contract Holder:”
- If it says “No” you do not have a Statewide Contract. Please see “How To Become a Statewide Contractor ” for more information.
- If it says “Yes” you need to follow the link to “Related Comm-PASS Contracts.”
- First, check the dates – if all the contracts listed are expired, based on the date in the “End Date” column, you do not have a Statewide Contract.
- If there are current contracts, look for those that begin with three letters followed by two numbers, e.g. ITT53 or VEH91.
- Follow the link to each contract.
- Check the first tab to see if “Statewide Contract” is “Yes.”
- Check the Vendor’s tab to see if your company still has a contract.
- Select the eyeglasses next to your company’s name to view the detailed record.
- Check the Effective End Date to see if your contract is still in effect.