- Knowing the processes that take place at OSD will allow you to be at the right place at the right time, ask the right questions, and ultimately access the tools needed to become a state contractor.
- Merely registering your company with the Commonwealth, filing taxes, or providing information necessary to receive payment from the Commonwealth does not in and of itself validate your company as an authorized vendor on statewide contract. Find out more.
- Products include copy paper, pencils and personal computers; vehicles, tires and fuel; building materials; medical supplies and food products; and thousands of others.Services include trade persons for general repair and maintenance, like electricians, plumbers, and locksmiths; financial professionals, like actuaries, accountants, statisticians; human resource professionals, like temporary staff, foreign language interpreters, trainers; legal professionals, like tax attorney, court reporters, and title examiners; and numerous others.
- Increase your chances of being selected for state contract award, the Strategic Sourcing Services Team (SSST) usually evaluates submissions based on two types of criteria, find out more....
- After a business has been awarded a Statewide Contract, the potential market for the selling of commodities and services is extensive. Learn how to identify potential markets.
- Once a business has been awarded a statewide contract, it is the contractor's responsibility to keep information up to date. Read the FAQs.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.