Welcome to A Clearer Code: Regulatory Review
The Commonwealth’s central site for information and updates on the 2015-2016 Regulation Review Project
On March 31, 2015, Governor Baker issued Executive Order #562 commissioning a complete and comprehensive review of all existing Executive Branch regulations. Since issuing the executive order, state agencies across the Commonwealth have collaborated to begin this project with a goal of establishing a regulatory code that speaks using one voice with the people of the Commonwealth.
In addition to coordinating within state government, the Baker-Polito Administration is calling on the public to give us your feedback on state regulations. A Clearer Code: Regulatory Review is a central website for information and updates on the regulatory review project. Using the links to the left, you are able to:
- Submit written comments on specific regulations or on the existing regulatory climate in general
- View public comments submitted by others
- Find the schedule for all public listening sessions
- Find the compiled Code of Massachusetts Regulations (CMR)
- Find the schedule for all public hearings and public comment periods for regulations being amended or rescinded through the review process
- View regulations approved to retain in current form
Thank you for taking the time to help create a clearer regulatory code for all in Massachusetts, we look forward to hearing from you.