An overview of your Annual Enrollment options.
These communications provide an overview of your benefit options. All content of the Benefit Decision Guides is available as links off this main Benefit Decision Guide page.
- Watch the Annual Enrollment video to find out the steps to take during Annual Enrollment and ways to save money on your health care.
- If you are an employee of the MBTA joining the GIC, find out what your enrollment options are.
- An outline of the what is new for annual enrollment.
- Employee and Non-Medicare Retiree/Survivor Health Plan changes effective July 1.
- Benefit changes for Wellness, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and the GIC Dental/Vision Plan effective July 1.
Limited network plans help address differences in provider costs. You will enjoy similar benefits to wider network plans, but will save money because limited network plans have a smaller network of providers (fewer doctors and hospitals).
- An overview of health plan options for active state employees.
- An overview of non-health benefits for state employees
- Monthly premiums for GIC benefits effective July 1.
- If you have access to non-GIC Health Insurance (for example, through your spouse) it may pay to participate in the Buy-out Program.
- For more information, attend a GIC Health Fair.
- GIC enrollees MUST notify their benefit coordinator (Active Employees) or the GIC (Retirees and Survivors) when their personal information changes. Failure to provide timely notification of personal information changes may affect your insurance coverage and may result in your being billed for health care services provided to you or a family member.
If you are an employee of the MBTA joining the GIC, find out what your enrollment options are.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.