- Life insurance helps provide for a state employee's family's economic well-being in the event of your death. This benefit is paid to your designated beneficiaries.
- The GIC's Long Term Disability (LTD) is an income replacement program that protects state employees and their families in the event of a disability or inability to perform the material and substantial duties of the state job.
- State employees who are not covered by collective bargaining or do not have another dental and/or vision plan through the state may be eligible for the GIC Dental/Vision program. For state retirees and survivors, the GIC offers Retiree Dental and Vision discount benefits.
- Through the GIC's Health Care Spending Account (HCSA), administered by Benefit Strategies, active employees can pay for out-of-pocket health care expenses on a pre-tax basis, reducing participants' federal and state income taxes.
- The Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), administered by Benefit Strategies, allows employees to pay for certain dependent care expenses with before-tax dollars. Participating in DCAP can significantly reduce your federal and state income taxes.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.