Employees and retirees who are enrolling in GIC benefits for the first time, thinking about changing plans, or have other benefit questions can attend one of the GIC’s health fairs to:
- Speak with health and other benefit plan representatives;
- Pick up detailed materials and provider directories;
- Ask GIC staff about your benefit options;
- Enroll in a GIC health plan (remember to bring required documentation with you); and
- Take advantage of complimentary health screenings.
Download and print the health fair schedule(not yet available)
If you require disability-related accommodations, contact the GIC’s ADA Coordinator at least two weeks prior to the fair you wish to attend: 617.727.2310
The 2017-2018 health fairs will take place in April and early May 2017. Check back for the schedule.
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .