- Forms for municipalities joining the GIC. Return all initial enrollment forms, along with required documentation, to your municipal benefits office.
- Ongoing enrollment and change forms for active state employees, for new hires, and for Open Annual Enrollment, and employment status changes.
- Ongoing enrollment and change forms for retired state employees.
- Ongoing enrollment and change forms for participating municipal employees, retirees and survivors. Forms are for new hires, Annual Enrollment, and Employment status changes.
- Forms for RMTs in the GIC RMT (non-municipal) Program
Forms for MBTA, Charms and Valley Collaborative employees joining the GIC for the first time.
- Forms for MBTA, Charms and Valley Collaborative Retirees and Survivors joining the GIC for the first time.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.