Employees and retirees who are enrolling in GIC benefits for the first time, thinking about changing plans, or have other benefit questions can attend one of the GIC’s health fairs to:
- Speak with health and other benefit plan representatives;
- Pick up detailed materials;
- Ask GIC staff about your benefit options;
- Enroll in a GIC health plan (remember to bring required documentation with you); and
- Take advantage of complimentary health screenings.
Download and print the health fair schedule (available winter 2018)
If you require disability-related accommodations, contact the GIC’s ADA Coordinator at least two weeks prior to the fair you wish to attend: 617.727.2310
The 2018-2019 health fair schedule will be available winter 2018
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .