- Life Insurance - This amount is determined by your city/town/district.
- Life & Health Insurance with a choice of several health plans offered by the Group Insurance Commission, and either individual or family health coverage.
- Retiree Dental Plan
Enrollment: To enroll in coverage with the GIC, complete and return the following to the GIC:
- RMT application, including certification by your city/town/district of your life and/or health insurance coverage through the date of retirement.
- GIC Beneficiary Form - Form 319 (one to three beneficiaries) or G-500 (four or more beneficiaries or special designations, such as estate or trust).
- Retiree Dental Plan application (if elected)
- For family coverage, include copies of certified birth certificates and/or marriage certificates.
- NOTE: The following GIC health plans are not available to RMTs: Harvard Pilgrim Independence Plan, Harvard Pilgrim Primary Choice Plan, Tufts Health Plan Navigator, Tufts Health Plan Spirit, UniCare State Indemnity Plan/Community Choice and PLUS.
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.