During Annual Enrollment employees may change health plans. The change will go into effect that July 1.
For employees already in a GIC plan who wish to change plans during Annual Enrollment:
- Employee completes and signs Insurance Enrollment and Change Form (Form-1).
- Verify that the forms above are completed accurately and completely. Ensure that you and the employee have signed and dated all forms.
- Enter the new health plan into the MAGIC system.
- Photocopy completed GIC forms and file them in the employee’s personnel file.
- Send original signed forms to the GIC by Annual Enrollment deadline.
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .