Required for a name change only, employee completes Enrollment/Change Form (Form-1), completing the Name Change section.  Be sure the employee signs the form and send the original to the GIC.

The GIC is notified of all enrollee name and address changes through its interfaces with HR/CMS and the UMASS payroll systems.  You must enter the name and/or address change into the HR/CMS or UMASS payroll system.  The interface will update the GIC’s MAGIC system.

This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .