When an employee returns to work after a leave of absence, complete the following:
- Complete Employment Status Change Form (Form-1A) on behalf of the employee. Indicate the return from leave date in the Leave of Absence section.
- Photocopy the form and file it in the employee’s personnel file.
- Send the original Employment Status Change Form (Form-1A) to the GIC.
- Enter the appropriate reason on the employee’s job records on the HR/CMS or UMASS payroll system putting the employee back on payroll.
- The MAGIC interface with HR/CMS and the UMASS payroll system will automatically change the employee’s payment status to payroll deduction.
Note: If an employee is returning from a military leave of absence a copy of the Military Discharge Release is required. Send this to the GIC with Form-1A.
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.