- Complete Insurance Enrollment and Change Form (Form-1) on behalf of the employee. Check block 5; If the leave was unpaid, indicate the first date back on payroll.
- Photocopy the form and file it in the employee's personnel file.
- Send the original Insurance Enrollment and Change Form (Form-1) to the GIC.
- Enter the appropriate reason on the employee's job records on the HR/CMS system putting the employee back on payroll.
- The MAGIC interface with HR/CMS will automatically change the employee's payment status from direct bill to payroll deduction.
Note: If an employee is returning from a military leave of absence and wishes to reinstate GIC coverage, attach a copy of the Military Discharge Release. Send this to the GIC with Form-1.
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.