During Annual Enrollment, employees may change health plans from individual to family, family to individual, or remove dependents, from family plan. The change will go into effect that July 1.
For employees already in a GIC plan who wish to make any of these changes during Annual Enrollment:
- Employee completes and signs Enrollment/Change Form (Form-1).
- Verify that the forms above are completed accurately and completely. Ensure that you and the employee have signed and dated the form.
- Update your payroll system with the new premium deduction.
- Photocopy completed GIC form and file it in the employee’s personnel file.
- Send original signed form to the GIC by the Annual Enrollment deadline.
Note: The GIC may not be able to remove a spouse/dependent if there is a court order on file at the GIC requiring the employee to cover the spouse/dependent.
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.