The GIC must be notified of all enrollee name and address changes. 

  1. Complete the form on the employee’s behalf, or instruct the employee to complete and sign Enrollment/Change Form (Form-1) with the employee’s new name and/or address.
  2. Review and sign Enrollment/Change Form (Form-1).
  3. Photocopy the form and file it in the employee’s personnel file.
  4. Send the original signed Enrollment/Change Form (Form-1) to the GIC.

This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .