When an employee returns to work after a leave of absence, complete the following:
- Complete an Employment Status Change Form (Form-1A) on behalf of the employee. Indicate the return from leave date in the Leave of Absence section.
- Photocopy the form and file it in the employee’s personnel file.
- Send the original Employment Status Change Form (Form-1A) to the GIC.
- The GIC will change the employee’s payment status from direct bill to payroll deduction.
- Update your payroll system to resume payroll deductions.
Note: If the employee is returning from a military leave of absence a copy of the Military Discharge Release is required. Send this to the GIC with Form-1A.
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .