How You Can Help
The Wellness Champions are the heart of the WellMASS Pilot Wellness Program. Our Champions are responsible for leading and promoting the WellMASS pilot program at the agency level. Through your support, employees can be empowered to improve their lives.
What Will Make You Successful
- A strong commitment to help WellMASS succeed
- A sense of fun and plenty of enthusiasm
- The sincere desire to help fellow employees enhance their quality of life
- Learning about the health management programs under the WellMASS umbrella
- Dedicating 1-2 hours each month to the Wellness Champion role
- Getting communications to employees at your location regarding wellness program offerings
- Participating in onsite wellness programs and promoting employee participation
- Asking your management for support
- Sharing feedback with the WellMASS team regarding what’s working and what’s not with the program offerings at your location
A Wellness Champion Will Also:
- Attend a monthly webinar with other WellMASS Wellness Champions
- Help plan and secure meeting space for Lunch 'n Learn seminars and other events at your location
- Track and provide program participation numbers to the WellMASS Program Manager as requested
- Help us to achieve program goals
- Help increase participation in the Health Questionnaire, next steps Health Coaching, and other WellMASS programs
Rewards for Your Hard-Work and Dedication!
Wellness Champions deserve some high fives (and rewards)!
There will be opportunities throughout the year to earn points and rewards.
We need your help! If you would like to volunteer to be a Wellness Champion, contact Ashley Mason Or at (617) 727-2310 x7085
This information provided by the Group Insurance Commission .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.