These communications provide an overview of your benefit options. All content of the Benefit Decision Guides is available as links off this main Benefit Decision Guide page.
- All GIC health plans provide benefits for prescription drugs using a three-tier co-payment structure in which your co-payments vary depending on the particular drug dispensed.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Benefits for Tufts Health Plan Navigator, Tufts Health Plan Spirit and the UniCare State Indemnity Plans (Basic, Community Choice, PLUS, and Medicare Extension) are provided by Beacon Health Strategies.
- Health plan options for Medicare State Retirees and Survivors.
- Health plan options for Non-Medicare State Retirees and Survivors.
- The Retiree Dental Plan offers a fixed reimbursement for dental services, such as examinations, cleanings, fillings, crowns and dentures.
- The GIC Retiree Vision Discount Plan, offers considerable savings on eye examinations, frames, spectacles and contact lenses. The plan is available at any of the 25,000 nationwide Davis Vision providers.