- Evidence-based information to help you maximize your health care experience. Site includes tips for preventing medical errors, checklists for choosing a health plan, doctor, treatment, hospital and long-term care facility, and references to help you prepare for medical tests, plan for surgery and get the most from your appointment with your physician.
- Lung-related information including asthma, tobacco control, air quality, occupational health, school programs, living with lung disease, data, statistics and research.
- General medical reference information, physician lookup (background/malpractice history for past 10 years), hospital finder, and group practice finder. .
- Scientific information and applications of sports medicine.
- General health information, data and statistics.
- Search background and malpractice information of licensed Massachusetts physicians.
- Health information, medical dictionaries, encyclopedia and journals; health topics by demographic groups, information on doctors, dentists, public clinics, hospitals, long-term care, nursing homes, health insurance, scripts, fraud, Medicare and Medicaid and privacy.
- Links to resources and answers about end of life care.
- Health information, publications and statistics.
- A medical information resource including an online library.
- Health care information and information about their products.
- Current and past issues of the Journal, including a collections page by disease or topic.
- Health resources; research centers; publications; dissertations and theses.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.