- Insight on common health problems & medical conditions.
- Medication safety means taking the right medication, at the right time and in the right way. Doing so can improve health and save lives.
- It's important that you have clearly outlined your medical wishes in the event you become incapacitated and are unable to speak for yourself.
- Physical exercise is important for maintaining physical fitness and can contribute positively to maintaining a healthy weight, building and maintaining healthy bone density, muscle strength, and joint mobility, promoting physiological well-being, reducing surgical risks, and strengthening the immune system.
- Stress is a feeling that's created when we react to particular events. It's the body's way of rising to a challenge and preparing to meet a tough situation with focus, strength, stamina, and heightened alertness.
- Preventative tests and procedures that will help you identify unhealthy conditions early.
- Check out various tips on weight management and healthy eating practices.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.